Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fajitas and Frames

Tonight Lauren and I made fajitas for ourselves and our friend, Krystal, who Lauren met through Teach for America. They turned out pretty yummy and Krystal is always amazing company!


I also hung up some photos above my bed. Originally I was planning to do them above my desk, but I thought the space would be too cluttered. Basically I arranged and rearranged some frames that I painted white until I found a good set up. Then I filled the frames with some B&W photos I got printed for free at Wallgreens as part of a promotion. Finally, with some quick measuring and some nice nails and hooks, I have a photo cluster. The frames are hung a bit high right now since I anticipated that my bed would rise if I got a frame for it.




Pictures in the frames include: B&W prints from Paris, London, and Venice, old photos of my grandma doing awesome things like scaling clifs, some 1950s style parisian adverts. I'm still trying to figure out what will go in that big frame off to the side, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment